"Proven Winning Machines"
The revelation in hi-performance slalom boards continues! RRD's relentless R&D program has yielded a new level in slalom windsurfing. The 2013 V5 X-Fire is the most technologically advanced range of boards to ever grace the worldwide slalom scene. These new V5 designs significantly improved the top speed, acceleration, jibing, range and ease of use over the V4. Sailing is believing, check the competition results…Going fast has never been so easy!
- Four new designs (90, 114, 122 & 129) are rocket ships!
- All NEW TT Tail delivers even more control and stability over the V4 version
- All NEW TT Tail releases more wetted surface and drag without sacrificing low-end drive.
- Jibing and acceleration of the V5 = the market reference
- Increased wind range on the new 90, 114, 122 & 129.
- Unmistakable control overpowered and plenty of controllable lift underpowered.
- New backfoot rail design = delivers comfort and smooth power on the legs.
- Full-carbon laminations for the 114, 122 and 129. Super lightweight yet exceptionally strong.
- Continually revised scoop-rocker lines for the 90, 114, 122 & 129 that are increasingly faster and faster every year.
- Revised tail release outline designs for the 114, 122 & 129, giving increased usable lift with a significantly better top speed potential in a wide variety of conditions.
- DK / RRD footstraps x4
- Tuttle (90-114) / DT (122-129) Fin box
- Technology for 129-122-114 : EPS / Full PVC 3 mm top and bottom/Biaxial carbon 100 grams on deck/80 Grams UD 80 on bottom / Custom made technology.
- Technology for 105-98-90 : EPS / Full PVC 3 mm top and bottom/ 80 Grams UD 80 on Deck + Glass / 160 Grams Glass Bottom /Custom made technology.
90, 98, 105, 114, 122, 129
X-Fire V5 Presentation from Finiand / RRD: