All JP boards are subject to $99 minimum shipping fee and Residential deliveries add $30. Shipping fee is added to your order when order is processed.
FUN RIGHT FROM THE START
The Funsters combine the performance of a freeride boads with the easy handling of a beginner board. They are excellent beginner and family boards. Advanced riders will also have fun on them.
All the Funsters have comfortable EVA decks and many footstrap plug options. This allows you to slowly move from an easy cruising setup, to a blasting stance out on the boards' rail. They all come with indestructible, detachable glass-fiber nose protectors.
The 180 is perfect beginner board. Within only a few hours anyone will be sailing back and forth, and will quickly reach the thrill of planing.
The 160 have a wide range of use: From beginner boards for kids and light-weights to sporty cruisers for more advanced riders.
- Short and wide, not just in the middle but also in the nose and tail, along with an even volume distribution makes them stable along the length and width axis. This gives the rider confidence and helps to improve quickly.
- Flat bottom curve gives a long water line for good non-planing speed and upwind performance.
- Simple and proven dagger board system for stability and easy going upwind.
- The mast track is centered and very close to the dagger board, making the board react quickly to rig and foot steering.
- For beginners to advanced freeriding
- Fun from the moment you step on
- Easy tracking in non-planing conditions
- So easy and very stable
- Effortless rig and foot steering
- Planing in very light winds
- Easy to learn footstrap technique
- Perfect to experience the real fun in windsurfing -planing- as fast as possible
- Great family boards
ASA SANDWICH Technology with full EVA deck, nose protector and carrying handles