Streamlined -"Josh Angulo True Performance Booms"
These hand crafted carbon booms deliver incredible stiffness and strength in a monocoque frame. The boom front end is cast Alloy boom head designed to provide the most direct and stiffest connection to your mast. It is available in RDM or Standard diameters. New rope adjustment makes connections quick and precise.
Two length models
4140 - 140 cm to 190 cm - wt. 70 ounces
4160 - 160 cm to 210 cm - wt. 73 ounces
- 28 mm tube OD, 30 mm OD with grip
- 39 cm inside maximum width
- 2 pin clips = EZ-adjust, length setting clips
- Revised alloy boom head - Dyneema easy adjusting line replaces the straps.
not only strong, stiff, super light, now it's quick and easy to rig.
- Dyneema outhaul
- New thin Duro-grip and new color graphics
- Performance designed, built, and proven QUALITY
- Ultra strong, super light, 98% pre-preg carbon fiber construction
- The orginal "new school" curve
- Incredibly simple and compact, all carbon tail with 4:1 outhaul
- 50 cm, smooth sliding, adjustment range
- Permanent length setting numbers
- Harness line setting dots
* Due to the RDM or Standard boom head options we will be stocking this item in limited quantities. Please spicify RDM or SDM front end and we will order this product to suit your needs..