Streamlined -"Josh Angulo True Performance Carbon Booms - RDM"
These hand crafted carbon booms deliver incredible stiffness and strength in a monocoque frame. New revised boom grip is 27mm (was 28), smaller and more comfortable The boom front end is cast Alloy boom head designed to provide the most direct and stiffest connection to your mast. It is available in RDM or SDM diameters. New rope adjustment makes connections quick and precise. *We will be stocking on the RDM.
Two length models
4140 - 140 cm to 190 cm - wt. 70 ounces
4160 - 160 cm to 210 cm - wt. 73 ounces
- 27 mm tube OD, 29 mm OD with grip
- 39 cm inside maximum width
- 50 cm adjustment range
- 2 pin clips = EZ-adjust, length setting clips
- Revised alloy boom head - Dyneema easy adjusting line replaces the straps
not only strong, stiff, super light, now it's quick and easy to rig.
- Dyneema outhaul
- New thin Duro-grip and new color graphics
- Performance designed, built, and proven QUALITY
- Ultra strong, super light, 98% pre-preg carbon fiber construction
- The orginal "new school" curve
- Incredibly simple and compact, all carbon tail with 4:1 outhaul
- 50 cm, smooth sliding, adjustment range
- Permanent length setting numbers
- Harness line setting dots
Boom Front types:
- RDM front end (stocking)
- SDM front end (special orders only!)
* If interested in Standard boom head option, Call us and we will order this in the size you need.