Gath Gedi Convert Helmet
The GEDI helmet is purpose designed to meet the special requirements of extreme water-sport activities (white water and "creeking"), windsurfing, extreme kiteboarding, lifeguard and security personnel using PWC's, swift water rescue services and others. Design criteria: To provide the best coverage and the most impact protection while still maintaining the low-profile, hydrodynamic shape required for high speed water entry. Gath GEDI Convertible models are designed for the realistic requirements of professional and recreational sports enthusiasts. With amazing innovation in versatility and style, comfort, and protection from the more regular injury mechanisms, and shelter from the elements, Gath continues to lead the way with all the design criteria that are essential for safe and practical water use. The Gedi will set the standard by which all others will be compared. Small and medium sizes weigh 360 g; large and X-large weigh 420 g.
- Better fit and security. Unique fitting system accommodates size and shape to achieve a secure "suction cup" fit.
- More comfort. Flexible ear protectors adapt to your face size and shape automatically.
- Versatility of function. Ear protectors are removable! Optional coverage accommodates temperature or user preference. Add or remove padding beneath vents in top of helmet to control temperature.
- More ear protection. Improved coverage and fit.
- Better hearing. New Gaths are quiet… Wind noise is greatly reduced.
- Forehead protection. The Gedi Convertible helmet covers and protects the forehead at the same level of impact protection as the rest of the helmet.
- Wear with ear pockets for greatest coverage and ear protection; slip ear pockets off to allow for maximum hearing and cooler temperature.
- Audio vents are adjustable to meet your needs. Keep vents closed for best protection from pressure-induced ear injury.
- Peak visor comes with Gedi; other visor options available.
Carbon (C) and Silver (S)