Chinook Pro 1 Carbon Blog Post
Boom Category: Carbon Booms - 28 – 32mm grip
Chinook – Pro-1 Carbon Boom
These Carbon booms are hand made in the USA. Featuring Monocoque boom body that's shape varies by size. The 135 and 150 size are narrower to fit wave bump-n-jump and freestyle wave oriented sails, while the 160 on up through the new 220 sizing gradually increase to wider fuller shapes ideal for freeride to full on cam race sail designs. The grip sizes are reduced in diameter around harness line area to increase comfort and minimize fatigue. The rear ends vary by size, with smaller 135 / 150 being narrower and 50 cm of adjust, the 160 and 180 wider with 66 cm of adjustment and the 200 with 60 cm, while the 220 has 80 cm and guides for adjust outhaul kits. Permanent rear end adjustment marking won't wear off.
- Monocoque / One-piece Carbon body
- All shapes address modern sail designs
- Articulating clamp-on with large surface bearing contact area.
- Fit both SDM and RDM Mast with built in removable shim.
- Sizes Available now: 135-185cm, 150-200cm, 160-226cm, 180-246cm, 200-260cm, 220-300 cm
- New size: 220-300 cm (w/80 cm adjustment range)(*special order only)
- 2-pin Fiber Composite collar system.
- 28mm grip diameter on 180 and smaller sizes.
- 32mm grip diameter on 200 and larger sizes.
- 3 pulley rear on all sizes
- Rear ends vary in length and width (narrow 135/ 150, wider 160 and 180, widest 200 / 220.
- Weights range from 135 = 4.55 lb to 7.3 lb on 220 boom.
- Stiffer! Stronger! Better!
- Made in our USA factory.
135-185, 150-200, 160-226, 180-246, 200-260, *220-300cm
* = special order only! 220-300