Bic SUP Wind
Ace-Tec Wind "Versatile SUP"
Two sizes, the 10'6'' and 11'6" specifically shaped for multi-purpose navigation, the BIC SUP Wind boards offer the advantage of being able to double-up as windsurf boards in light wind conditions.
The 11'6" Wind Features both a mast foot track for attaching a windsurf rig as well as a retractable daggerboard. It is highly versatile and adaptable SUP/ windsurfer for both windy and calm conditions. Its substantial volume and width offer excellent lateral stability without compromising performance. Shaped for novice riders up to 260lbs/120kg and will float more advanced paddlers up to 300lbs.
The 10'6'' is a stable, dependable and highly versatile SUP which features a mastfoot box for mounting a windsurf rig. Designed as an allround performer for novice riders up to 180lbs/80kg the 10'6 Wind also works great as a performance surf-SUP for riders up to 220lbs/100kg.
Program:SUP/Wind Crossover Versatility
- Durable Ace-Tec construction.
- Wide shape - easy stability and glide.
- Scoop rocker / rail shape - Ideal for Surf, SUP and Wind use.
- Mast box - for windsurf rig attachment.
- EVA deck pad area
- Daggerboard System (11'6") .
- Daggerboard cover (11'6") to cover the daggerboard hole during SUP use.
- Thruster fin box system (10"6")
- US fin box.
- 10" FCS Dolphin Fin
- Daggerboard cover (11'6) covers the hole during SUP use.
Ace-Tec = Epoxy construction with durable ASA skin.