Category: Freeride performance boards
Tabou Rocket LTD – Traditional Freeriding Fun and Excitement
The Rocket is a freeride friendly board that is very easy to ride and jibe. Whether you are a classic freerider who uses a cam sail to a rider transitioning to your first short board, the Rocket is very controllable and fun to sail. Slightly longer outline with a narrower profile help this board glide on a plane in a more passive manner. This shape also helps riders with control in choppy water conditions. It's design is focused on comfort and control, while providing riders with a good combination of acceleration, speed, and maneuvering qualities. The Rocket is a fun freeriding board that works well with all types of freeride oriented no-cam and camber induced sails.
- Classic freeride performance.
- 6 size options.
- LTD construction- for maximum performance range.
- Double concave in nose of board for a smooth ride.
- Low-entry rocker provides classic freeride performance in all conditions.
- Easy riding / easy jibing.
- Comfort through chop.
- Powerbox fin system.
- RTM FR fin (LTD).
- 4x's Tabou comfort footstraps
95, 105, 115, *125, 135, 145
* Stocking sizes. Other sizes can be pre-ordered or ordered based on availability.
LTD - Carbon-innegra-sandwich. Carbon/ Innegra over PVC super density foam sheeting sandwich, fiberglass reinforcements and wood reinforcements over EPS core. LTD significantly increases performance glide, direct responsiveness, rigidity and is ultra light weight.