Category: Freestyle Wave boards
Tabou 3S LTD – One board for Three Styles
This is Tabou's all round moderate to strong wind board for Freeride, Waves and Freestyle – The 3S. New modern and compact shape for 2017 – these boards are shorter and incorporate a straighter rocker profile. New Cut off nose and tail a key to the compact design This combination increase the boards maneuverability, quickness to plane and top speed potential. Flatter deck and fuller rail shape help increase stability and control. The 3S continues with its unique double step tail design that benefits top speed and cornering abilities, while maintaining maneuverability for wave riding and freestyle tricks. These are fun and exciting freestyle wave designs that will allow you the freedom to ride in all conditions and have fun on the water regardless of your goal to freeride, bump-n-jump, ride waves or throw in some freestyling moves.
- New compact / shorter designs.
- Unique double step cut out tail design.
- Designed for 3 styles- Freeride / Wave/ Freestyle.
- Cut off nose and tail shape.
- Full rail and flat deck combination.
- Flatter rocker.
- Double concave bottom nose area.
- LTD construction - boards accelerate faster and respond more directly.
- Multiple strap placement inserts, center, inset, outer rail.
- Powerbox fin system.
- Freeride fin (30-34cm), X-ride (25.5 cm -86 only)
- 3-4 x's Tabou footstraps.
86, 96, 106, 116
LTD - Carbon-innegra-sandwich. Carbon/ Innegra over PVC super density foam sheeting sandwich, fiberglass reinforcements and wood reinforcements over EPS core. LTD significantly increases performance glide, direct responsiveness, rigidity and is ultra light weight.
Team rider Cedric Bordes: “The new 3S is better in everything: freeride, waves, and freestyle.”