Category: Entry / Intermediate / Family Board
Fanatic Viper - Learn to windsurf and progress with success.
The Fanatic Viper is designed to allow beginners not only to succeed quickly, but allow for rapid progress and skill development into full speed planing and footstrap use. It is an ultra versatile shape that provides true light wind glide qualities with more advanced fun board performance in one board. If you’re looking to get into the sport of windsurfing, then the Viper is your ticket to ride! Available in 4 different sizes to accommodate a wide range of rider weights and skill sets. The compact hull shapes along with an easy to use retractable daggerboard and EVA soft deck provides riders with user friendly features that everyone can appreciate. High Resistance Skin (HRS) offers tough durability across all of the available sizes and the four different widths means the Viper range is exceptionally accommodating to every size, age and skill of rider. Unique outlines and bottom shaping provide riders with excellent ride qualities and versatility through out a wide range of sailing conditions. Updated footstrap placement inserts are refined for easier access and performance. Giving confidence to newbies for those first steps onto the board, or speeding away in the harness, even using the footstraps for the first time, progression with the Viper will seem effortless.
- HRS = High Resistance Skin construction.
- Softdeck surface - No pain = gain!
- CAD engineered power rocker line for optimum waterline.
- V – deep concave nose section to benefit directional glide and comfort.
- Flat panel V of the tail, slight concaves through the nose and center for early planing and control when cutting through the chop.
- Simple mastfoot steering, glide and control is ensured by the longer outline.
- Thinner outline for mastering foot steering.
- Pintail for easy release when learning to master the jibe.
- Removable daggerboard for light wind tracking, while a sealable slot is available for high wind use.
- Multiple footstrap settings for great versatility – updated for 2017.
- Handle holds on front and back (removable) – for ease of transport and handling.
- Full Retractable Daggerboard System.
- Power box.<br>
- Fanatic Comfort footstraps x 4.
- Fin = Viper 34 cm.
75/160, 80/190, 85/220, 91/240
HRS - High Resistance Skin composite technology – an optimum weight and durable construction for everyday use. A thick, durable outer skin gives the board hull high strength, plus ding and impact resistance. Strategic use of Glass reinforcements ensures an adequate stiffness. Used on the standard Gecko, as well as on the Viper / Ripper ranges in combination with a user-friendly EVA deck.