Category: Freestyle boards
Fanatic Skate – Classic freestyle possibilities.
This is Fanatics Classic freestler – that targets riders looking to have fun and learn freestyle manuevers yet still want to blast around in a more relaxed sailing stance. More all-round capable to allow you a more forgiving ride that also works well for bump-n-jump and small wave usage. An excellent carving board – the Skate will launch you into rapid success as you pursue the clasic moves of the freestyle disipline. Available in 2 sizes that work best with 7.0 and smaller sail sizes. The Skate is a Classic fun freestyling board that everyone enjoys!
- 2 size options 100, 110.
- Power V bottom shape - for constant control and easy sliding.
- Finely tuned tail shape - for fastest acceleration and a livelier, quicker reaction.
- Reverse length concept supported by the compact outline.
- Soft nose rails for smooth transition into sliding moves.
- Feedback and comfort provided by the integrated arch support in the tail pad.
- Double footstrap inserts for maximum load and adjustable stance settings.
- Power Box for maximum durability in shallow waters.
- Fin; 1x Choco Fins Royal Flush G10 (21cm = 100, 23 = 110).
- 3 x's Fanatic comfort straps.
BXF - BIAX FIBRE / FULL PVC SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY - When combined with the Sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimized weight / stiffness / flex ratio.