Category: Freestyle boards
Fanatic Skate TE – limitless freestyle possibilities.
This board design from Fanatic will unleash your Freestyle potential. The Skate TE is Freestyle World Champion Gollito Estredo's board of choice. Available in 4 sizes that are fine-tuned for 2017 except for the 93 size that's a new shape. These boards have super quick rocker line for rapid speed, power V bottom for control and sliding qualities, fine tuned tail promoting fast acceleration and livelier reaction, and soft nose rails for enhanced sliding and spins. Each size is designed to maximize conditions most sailed in. Double strap inserts – maximize position options and loading qualities. These combined features allow riders more powerful and accessible jumps, spins, aerial tweeks and smooth transitional sliding capabilities. Unleash your freestyle possibilities – with the Skate TE!
- BXIC/LF- Biax Innegra Carbon Construction.
- Fine-tuned shapes for 2017.
- 4 size options: 86, 93, 100, 108.
- New 93 size, more compact, less nose area ,reduced swing weight and faster rotations.
- Super quick rocker line - for instant top speed.
- Power V bottom shape - for constant control and easy sliding.
- Finely tuned tail shape - for fastest acceleration and a livelier, quicker reaction.
- Reverse length concept supported by the compact outline.
- Soft nose rails for smooth transition into sliding moves.
- Feedback and comfort provided by the integrated arch support in the tail pad.
- Double footstrap inserts for maximum load and adjustable stance settings.
- Power Box for maximum durability in shallow waters.
- 1x Choco Starfish Composite Innegra / Powerbox Fin.
- 3 x's Fanatic comfort straps.
86, 93, 100, 108.
(Stocking sizes 93, 100. Special orders available on 86, 108.)
BXIC/LF - BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY - Making its way into the 2017 Wave and TE Freestyle boards is the brand new Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish technology. After the resounding success of using this high-end construction on our TE boards over the last three seasons, we took the initiative and next technical step by introducing a brand new, and exclusive Biax Carbon / Innegra fibre finish.