Category: Freemove / Freeride Boards
Fanatic Gecko LTD – User-friendly Freeride / Freemove board.
The Gecko is a very accessible freeride board that targets easy planing, jibing, maneuvering and a large wind range. For 2017 – the range has been increased to include larger size options. These boards have wide outlines with thin hull structure and tucked rails to enhance stability, early planing and maneuverability. The scoop rocker line incorporates higher entry and flat tail release for high performance while the 75 degree pintail reduces drag and aids control. The flat panel power V bottom with slight double concave on larger sizes (+120)promotes easy planing and control. The Geckos are True fun and accessible freemove freeride boards with high rewarding sensations and capabilities.
- BXC – Biax Fiber with full PVC sandwich.
- 6 size options.
- Increased length and more parallel outlines for the larger sizes (120+).
- Flat panel power V bottom shape with a slight double concave on the bigger (120+) sizes.
- Flat deck to thinned out rails for secure stance and easy carving.
- 75 degree pintail – aids control and reduces drag.
- Grippy deck pads with integrated heal bumpers.
- Multi position footstrap inserts – to accommodate a wide range of strap placement options.
- Fanatic Premium Footstraps x's 4.
- Power box fin system.
- Choco Spirit C1 34-46 cm fin.
98, 105, 112, 120, 133, 146
BXC - BIAX FIBRE / FULL PVC SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY. When combined with the Sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimized weight / stiffness / flex ratio.