Category: Freestyle Wave boards
Fanatic Freewave STB TE – New breed of stubby Freestyle wave boards.
Fanatic has developed a new breed of Freestyle wave boards. The Freewave STB is a result of taking their revolutionary and highly successful Stubby wave board shape and applying and modifying many design elements to enhance their freestyle wave performance range. This hybrid design is short and wide with straighter and more parallel rails to reduce drag and provide a cleaner water line. Wide double diamond tail enhances planing power, while its stubby nose reduces swing weight. Its reduced center width benifits speed while its constant V with slight double concave bottom shape enables easy - controlled planing, and comfort through chop. Powerbox center fin position, along with thruster Slot Box side fins add to this boards adaptability and versatility. This new Freewave STB design provides easy wave performance, incredible maneuverability, and amazing control through a wide range of conditions. Be prepared to be blown away by your riding experience on this New Breed of Freeewave board. It's bound to be your new favorite "go to" board.
- New Stubby design Freewave.
- BXIC/LF- Biax Innegra Carbon Construction.
- Stubby style nose – more compact length and reduced swing weight.
- Wide double diamond tail - for planing power.
- Straighter, more parallel rails - for reduced drag and a cleaner waterline.
- Constant V with slight double concave- for easy and controlled planing, as well as comfort in chop.
- Reduced center width - for speed and a straighter rail outline.
- Trim and stance moved backwards - for snappy turning.
- Larger Thruster fin setup matching the board’s tail for incredible lift, drive and upwind performance.
- Full rails for stability, thin tail provides grip through turns.
- Slight tow-in side fins for ideal water flow with minimum drag
- Power Box center fin
- MFC 18-20 cm center fin.
- Slot Box side fins.
- MFC Slot box 12 cm fins x's 2.
- Slot Box covers x's 2.
85, 95, 105
85 – 225 cm L, 57.5 cm W x 85 liters – 13.4 lbs.
95 – 227 cm L x 60 cm W x 95 liters – 14 lbs.
105 – 229 cm L x 62.5cm W x 105 liters – 15.2 lbs.
BXIC/LF - BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY - Making its way into the 2017 Wave and TE Freestyle boards is the brand new Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish technology. After the resounding success of using this high-end construction on our TE boards over the last three seasons, we took the initiative and next technical step by introducing a brand new, and exclusive Biax Carbon / Innegra fibre finish.