Category: Super Lightwind Boards
Fanatic Falcon Lightwind 159– Lower your minimum planing threshold.
The new Falcon Lightwind is designed to be a user friendly planing machine. It was developed by Fantic design team to be super efficient yet require minimum rider input to plane. Once planing this board provides amazing control while allowing you to experience effortless top speeds. The key to Falcon Lightwind 159's performance is it's highly tuned hull shape combined with refined rocker for light winds. Also, its strategic tail cut outs, ergonomic rail shape, proven rocker profile (based on Falcon TE), balanced with a finely tuned mast box position and fin design combine to optimize the efficiency and performance characteristics for this lightwind board. Planing in light winds has never been so accessible and fun.
- New design for Lightwind performance freeriding.
- BXF construction.
- Recessed mastfoot area – for maximum control.
- Finely tuned fin and mast position - for incredibly early planing and acceleration.
- Progressive double tiered cut out design - Super efficient for top control at high speeds.
- Ergonomic rail design - for grip and 100 % power from start to finish.
- Optimized volume flow for balance and easy planing through lulls and gybes.
- Proven rocker delivering top speeds and control.
- Special light wind inserts.
- Deep Tuttle Fin box.
- Fin: Slalom Choco Black Pearl 50 cm.
- 4 Fanatic comfort footstraps.
Size / specifications:
Length: 230cm, Width: 90cm, 159 liters of volume, 19.58 lbs / 8.9 kg.
BXF = BIAX FIBRE / FULL PVC SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY. When combined with the Sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimized weight / stiffness / flex ratio. Performance Features; Absorbs force from impact extremely well due to 45 / 45 degree weave, and achieves maximum strength via an extra layer of fibres on top with a 90 degree weave. Light and durable, Full PVC construction, Carbon T-Stringer for maximum stiffness, Light weight finish.