Save 20% off -limited to in stock only.
Board Category: Freemove / Freeride
2015 Fanatic Gecko Bamboo- Ultimate freedom to any rider.
The Gecko is Fanatics freemove board range designed to integrate a wider, thinner, less volume hull shape to enhance early planing and user friendly ride qualities. Wide and thin combined with the extremely even distribution of volume allows riders a lower volume threshold required for the same early planing qualities found in more conventional shaped and higher volume freeride boards. This wider / thinner / less volume approach allows you to ride smaller / lower volume boards than you normally would. The flatter deck transitions into thinned out rails offering a secure platform for rider stance and the ability to dig deep into carving maneuvers which the Gecko allows with ease. New additional size offerings include the 120, 133, 146 & 156 sizing.
New Design Features:
- 75 degree pintail reduces drag and enhances control.
- Wide compact outline for early planing.
- Increased length and parallel outlines for the new 120 l, 133 l, 146 l and 156+ l.
- High performance scoop rocker line and tail for a higher entry and flat tail release.
- Flat deck transitioning into thinned out rails for the ultimate carving experience
- Flat panel power V bottom shape.
- Slight double concave on the 4 new bigger sizes.
Gecko Bamboo Features:
- Bamboo Sandwich Light Construction: "Light, strong and durable.”
- Power box.
- Fanatic Comfort footstraps x 4.
- Fin = Choco Fins Feeride Composite Black LTD (34-48cm).
98, 105, 112, 120, 133*, 146*, 156+*
(*= special order / non-stocking size)
Bamboo (BOS / LF) -
The Bamboo Sandwich Light Technology is a combination of top quality and intelligent layup specifications, Bamboo Sandwich and Glass / Wood reinforcements. This unique construction offers extremely competitive weights at value prices. Used for the Hawk and Gecko models, with the clear visible Bamboo material in the deck.
WINDSURF UK - Gecko 120 LTD