One left - 810
Program: Wind-Sup Crossover/ Wave
WindSUP Wave 8'10": The ultra-compact, radical surfing shape with lots of volume and float, blending the best of light wind wave riding as a windsurfer and a maneuverable surfing stand-up paddleboard in one. As a windsurfer, it's the easiest and most efficient wave board that lets you catch waves non-stop, all day long, regardless of the conditions. With plenty of volume and float in the rails, there is no easier ticket to wave sailing. As a stand-up paddle board, the ultra compact shape maneuvers and responds with a drive that longer SUP surfers just can't match! The WindSUP Wave: two totally new wave riding experiences in one board, starting from knee-high waves and with or without wind!
- Great Lightwind Wave Windsurf and SUP performance
- Beautiful polished Electric Blue rail finish and AST construction.
- Mast foot insert for attaching rig to board.
- Front footstraps inserts allow for foot straps when windsurfing waves, for added control.
- Thruster fin set up
- 2 x Drake Hexcel FCS 4.7 + 1 x Drake Hexcel 19.
- US 8" fin box w/ 2x surfinz fcs.
8'10" x 32"
Tufksin AST - Electric Blue.