One left - 147CBoard Category: Super Lightwind / Slalom
UltraSonic Transforms what's possible in light winds.
This is the light wind specialist among Starboard's iSonic family. It is designed to bring high levels of light wind performance to the masses. It's easy, it's fast and it's really fun. The 2014 UltraSonic keeps its shape with all the iSonic technology: double wingers, side cuts, extended cutaways in the tail, heel extensions to maintain a comfortable back foot position and the ultra-efficient, fast rocker line. It is Starboard's ultra-light wind recreational slalom board. Also their earliest planing board and the easiest slalom board in the world due to incredible efficient performance qualities. It transforms the idea of light wind windsurfing.
- Heel Extensions, Cutaway tail and Rocker profile
- Scooped deck - maximizes control, minimizes swing weight, increase aerodynamics.
- Longer nose - smoother planing, easier tacking, jibing and getting underway.
- The rail shapes under the footstraps are more comfortable and less boxy - easier on your legs.
- Footstraps are inset a bit more vs. Formula for easier access and comfort.
- Harder rail edges in the tail increases top speed, enables quicker acceleration in gusts, improves earlier planing and improves the board's ability to maintain top speed in lulls.
- Deep Tuttle fin box
- Includes: Drake R13 Race 580 NR fin
- 4 footstraps.
Carbon: uses 45 degree biaxial carbon both deck and bottom to allow the board to flex and re-bound responsively. This construction is ultra light, stiff yet comfortable and responsive.