One left - don't wait too long - 101C
Save 20% off last 101C and 121W - ETA any day!
Sports Car of Windsurfing
The Futura are Starboard's freerace boards. Freerace boards are designed to go extremely fast, like slalom boards, but with more user-friendliness and more comfort. For 2014, Starboard continues to offer the Futura in six sizes and two technology options, all of them with advanced cut-away shapes, deep deck concaves and all the most advanced racing design technology in a freeride package. Extra slim, deep deck concaves, mini-wingers and packed full of iSonic technology, it's the most advanced freerace board available. They provide the advanced freerider with incredible speed, a very wide wind range and high-speed jibing abilities. It's the sports car of Freeride boards.
- Innovative Freeride/ Freerace board
- Carbon construction
- Wider outlines for low speed stability
- 15% thinner profiles compared to conventional boards
- Very deep deck-concaves improve control and lower the boards' CG further
- Domed decks in foot pad areas and multiple insert positions
- New cut-away shapes
- Short wide noses improve aerodynamic efficiency, reduces swing weight
- Tuttle box
- Set of 4 SB footstraps
- Fin - Drake Venom 36-50cm fin
93, 101, 111, 121, 131, 141
Carbon - Biaxial T700 flat-laid Carbon both deck and bottom, combined with a 75kg/m3 density PVC sandwich core.