2014 NP Nexus Semidry 4/3
Program - Semi-Dry Steamer for Cooler Conditions
The 4/3 Nexus is the perfect combination of highly flexible, mesh neoprenes ideal for windsport. 4/3 full is ideal for cooler water and air temps. The 4/3 thickness provides good insulation to extend your windsurfing sessions in colder weather. An inner layering of Hotcell insulation fabric effectively traps a layer of warm water next to the skin, keeping the core temperature up.
4/3 mm Neoprene = Apex-Mesh
Bamboo Charcoal and Hotcell Lined interior.
- Apex-Mesh: The neoprene is heat sealed on one side only. This neoprene is called ‘closed cell’ neoprene and has a waterproof, rubbery texture that cuts down wind chill, making it perfect for wind sports.
- Bamboo charcoal: known for its inherent antimicrobial and anti-odor properties. This natural fiber is woven into our lining to provide hygiene benefits.
- Hotcell: Lightweight, quick drying polypropylene insulation. The cellular structure traps an insulating layer of warm water next to the skin, keeping the core temperature up.
- E3 entry: a pull-over bib that forms a water-tight neck seal and prevents water from entering through the back.
- Anti-choke v-neck
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- Adjustable ankle closure: Adjustable Velcro closures for easy entry/exit, improved comfort and fit.
- Latex embossed knee pads: Durable and flexible latex knee pads that shed water and prevent wind-chill.
- Reinforced crotch: A durable layer of latex reinforcement that resists harness wear.
- Debossed knee back: Prevents bunching and pinching behind the knee.
48, 50, 98, 52, 102, 54, 106, 56