On Sale - Limited time offer -15% Off MSRP!
Sail Category: Cambered Freeride/ Freerace
LionCAM - King of Twin Cam.
This is Freeride / Freerace camber induced sail that is powerful, light weight and incredibly strong. For 2014 the Lion has a new panel layout that improves load paths on the sail surface. New 5 mil polyester X-film has been added in the upper sections to reduce weight, minimize stretch and assist in "functional twist" performance qualities. This provides a cleaner more stable twist pattern to increase power, balance and pumping response. As a result, the Lion feels "crisper" and goes to upwind extremely well. It has a 2 cam system that can be customized to fit rdm and any standard diameter mast. These cams can be removed as well to a 0-1-2 cam setting. This Lion is the new king of twin cam slalom and freeride performance.
Lion Sail Features:
· New panel Layout - better matches load paths.
· Materials include: Technora, Tri-Lite scrim, Spectra X Film, red 5 mil X Film and Weft-Stop sleeve.
· Bullet-proof construction. No monofilm.
· Profiled panels produce a molded shape that locks the draft in the sail.
· 6-7 RBS epoxy batten profile
· 2-cams · Ezzy cam system - will fit any RDM or SDM mast made in the past 20 years.
· Calibrated rigging system for all mast types.
· Adjustable top-haul strap, built in mast pad and S.S Tack Pulley.
· Every Ezzy sail is rigged and tuned before being shipped.
6.0, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 9.5
"Quiver discounts available on 2014 Ezzy models - call for details."
BOARDS UK Review
Ezzy LionCam Rigging Video: