Sail Category: No-cam Freeride
The ultimate freeride no-cam sail for those who desire powerful, stable, big wind range sails that are light and built to impeccable standards. The 2014/15 Cheetah has been refined by improving "Functional Twist" to the head and leach area of the sail. This provides a cleaner more stable twist pattern to increase power, balance and pumping qualities. The panel layout has been modified as well, to increase the Cheetah's stability. The twist in the head batten has been reduced while the leech outline is smoother with increased tension. These modifications result in a more direct and positive feel of the sail, while improving upwind pointing and speed. Beautiful colors, incredible build quality and high customer satisfaction are more testaments to Ezzy sails popularity.
Cheetah Sail Features:
· High performance freeride sail that sails like a cam sail and gibes like a wave sail.
· Profiled panels produce a molded shape that locks the draft in the sail.
· Bullet-proof construction. No monofilm.
· 6-7 RBS epoxy batten profile.
· Hi tech materials like Technora and Dyneema reduce stretching and provide years of durability.
· Color fusion cloth makes every Cheetah look unique. No two sails are the same.
· Calibrated rigging system guarantees the Cheetah is rigged to David Ezzy's exact specifications.
· Adjustable top-haul strap, built in mast pad and S.S Tack Pulley.
· Every Ezzy sail is rigged and tuned before being shipped.
5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.5
"Quiver discounts available on 2015 Ezzy models - call for details."
BOARDS UK Review
Cheetah Rigging Video with David Ezzy: