2014 Bic SUP Wind 11'6"
Program: WindSUP Crossover
Ace-Tec Wind "Versatile SUP"
11'6" specifically shaped for multi-purpose navigation, the BIC SUP Wind boards offer the advantage of being able to double-up as windsurf boards in light wind conditions. It
Features both a mast foot track for attaching a windsurf rig as well as a retractable daggerboard. It is highly versatile and adaptable SUP/ windsurfer for both windy and calm conditions. Its substantial volume and width offer excellent lateral stability without compromising performance. Shaped for novice riders up to 260lbs/120kg and will float more advanced paddlers up to 300lbs.
- Durable Ace-Tec construction.
- Wide shape - easy stability and glide.
- Scoop rocker / rail shape - Ideal for Surf, SUP and Wind use.
- Mast box - for windsurf rig attachment.
- EVA deck pad area
- Daggerboard System.
- Daggerboard cover - to cover the daggerboard hole during SUP use.
- US fin box.
- 10" FCS Dolphin Fin
- Daggerboard cover to cover the hole during SUP use.
Ace-Tec = Epoxy construction with durable ASA skin.