Save 25% off '14 AtomIQ Carbon 120. The 120 is unchanged for 2015 (except new graphics).
Program: Freemove / Freeride
Starboard AtomIQ - Plane Big, Jibe Small
The AtomIQs (pronounced Atomics) are Starboard's next generation of super thin freemove boards. They're designed to be exciting and fast in the straight line yet highly maneuverable and aggressive with a widest wind-range and control. The slim & wide shape of the AtomIQs allow them to plane early like a board with 15 liters of extra volume, yet remains as maneuverable as a board with 15 liters less.
With the right tuning, you get a wind range that covers three classic freeride boards.
Very thin rails and profile combined with the compact and wide outline give the AtomIQs their sporty and comfortable character with aggressive and easy jibes and a lively planing.
- New generation Freemove board
- Carbon construction
- Maneuverable, fun and fast with a huge wind range
- Big on the plane, small in the maneuvers
- Ultra thin hull structure (9.9 cm max thickness) and rail shapes
- Aggressively hard-edged but very thin rails and Mini tail cut-outs
- Eva foot pads with 5mm Sponge Pads - for increased comfort
- PowerBox system for US
- Set of 4 SB footstraps
- Fin - Drake Glide 36-40cm fin
Carbon - Biaxial T700 flat-laid Carbon both deck and bottom, combined with a 75kg/m3 density PVC sandwich core.
BOARDS UK Review