2013 NP Eclipse 5/4/3
Save over 20% - In stock only.
High Performance Semi-Dry
The Eclipse is NP's high-end full mesh wetsuit designed for those that demand top gear for high performance riding. Optimum combinations of highly flexible, single lined neoprene, minimizes wind-chill and keeps you warm and comfortable in the most extreme conditions. The Eclipse also features a thermal layer of Heatlock hollow fiber, which effectively traps and stores body heat within the cavity of the yarn, keeping you warmer and drier.
Program - Semi-Dry Steamer for Cold Conditions
5/4/3 mm Neoprene = S5 and Matrix Mesh
Bamboo Charcoal and Heatlock Lined interior.
- Matrix-Mesh neoprene made with a 3D matrix of air chambers that traps heat and increases buoyancy and flexibility. It consists of a sandwich construction with a middle layer of perforated neoprene to trap air.
- S5 limestone based neoprene: The smooth closed cell neoprene has a unique hydrophobic coating that makes it 95% water impermeable compared to 70% for petroleum based neoprene, shedding more water faster. S5 has a 23% higher closed cell ration that keeps you warmer by providing the maximum wind chill protection.
- Bamboo charcoal: known for its inherent antimicrobial and anti-odor properties. This natural fiber is woven into our lining to provide hygiene benefits.
- Heatlock: An insulating, hollow fiber lining that effectively traps and reflects body heat.
- E3 entry: a pull-over bib that forms a water-tight neck seal and prevents water from entering through the back.
- Anti-choke v-neck
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- P-skin: proprietary seam sealant made of polyurethane. Stretchier and thinner.
- Adjustable ankle closure: Adjustable Velcro closures for easy entry/exit, improved comfort and fit.
- Latex embossed knee pads: Durable and flexible latex knee pads that shed water and prevent wind-chill.
- Reinforced crotch: A durable layer of latex reinforcement that resists harness wear.
- Debossed knee back: Prevents bunching and pinching behind the knee.
48, 50, 98, 52, 102, 54, 106, 56