2013 Ezzy Zephyr Rig
Sail Performance details
The Zephyr takes us back when you could go out in 10 knots or less and have a really fun time. The long boom length combined with the stable profile gives the Zephyr the power of an 8.5 and the control of a 6.5. It is light and easy to throw around. The Zephyr is a blast to sail on Stand-Up Paddle (SUP) boards, new school (and old) long boards as well as freeride boards. The Zephyr has a camber-like profile without using cams. It has a deep and draft forward foil which is what you want for light air sailing. For stronger wind, apply more outhaul to flatten the profile.
Key Sail Features:
The Zephyr contains no monofilm. The Technora® leech panel provides low stretch along the leech. The new Tri-Lite cloth in the center panel is lightweight and strong. The lower panels and luff panels are built with our super tough Spectra® X Film. The battens are RBS® epoxy. The Zephyr also has a vinyl window for durability and perfect visibility. Finally, every Zephyr gets rigged and checked before it leaves the factory.
- GT Wave 60 / 460 cm STD 60% carbon2-pc mast.
- RRD M 29 Monocoque AL boom with 60cm adjustment range (180-240cm.)
- Chinook EP Tall Mast Extension
- Aeron EP 1-bolt Tendon base
- Neil Pryde Bungee Uphaul
Boom Upgrade - Aeron V-Grip for: $70 (180), $85 (200cm)
* When ordering this rig, please note if you would like one of these Boom Upgrades in the notes section and we will upgrade you before processing your order.