Optimum combination of highly flexible single lined neoprenes cutting wind-chill and keeping you warm and comfortable in the most extreme condition. Ideal in air temperatures down to 48 degrees F.
- E3 entry: a pull-over bib that forms a water-tight neck seal and prevents water from entering through the back.
- P-skin: proprietary seam sealant made of polyurethane. Stretchier and thinner.
- Anti-Choke V-neck: V-cut neck panel designed for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- SCS seals: Super-soft 0.5 neoprene with a low friction, high contact coating. The most comfortable and reliable neck and wrist seals.
- Reinforced crotch: A durable layer of latex reinforcement that resists harness wear.
- Latex embossed knee pads: Durable and flexible latex knee pads that shed water and prevent wind-chill.
- Adjustable ankle closure: Adjustable Velcro closures for easy entry, improved comfort and fit.
- Debossed knee back: Prevents bunching and pinching behind the knee.
- S5 limestone based neoprene: The smooth closed cell neoprene has a unique hydrophobic coating that makes it 95% water impermeable compared to 70% for petroleum based neoprene, shedding more water faster. S5 has a 23% higher closed cell ration that keeps you warmer by providing the maximum wind chill protection.
- Heatlock: An insulating, hollow fiber lining that effectively traps and reflects body heat.
- Bamboo charcoal: known for its inherent antimicrobial and anti-odor properties. This natural fiber is woven into our lining to provide hygiene benefits.