2011 Severne Blade demo
Only 4.7 size remaining, excellent condition.>
These sails were used less then 10 times combined. 5.3 used the most, 4.2 the least. Great chance to buy one of the best ever Blades (Most Technora sail cloth used to date). These sails are incredible! Well cared for and in A- to B+ condition. Some minor creases near the head.
A control orientated wave sail with plenty of low centered power for driving the board through turns. It's built tough with 100% X-ply construction for unsurpassed durability and featuring an extended area of lightweight e-series cloth eM3. The 2011 BLADE is designed for riders looking for controllable power for use in any demanding conditions.
- 100% technical X-ply construction
- eM3 in the upper section of the sail to reduce weight, lower the swing weight, and increase response and maneuverability.
- KS Optic X-ply window panel for no compromise visibility and durability
- HD Dyneema foot panel for bombproof durability
- Aramid Torsion Frame - a Kevlar perimeter for maximum strength
- ARC - Aramid Radial Clew distributes the load evenly into the sail body through bias aligned Kevlar
- Seamless foot construction with Pro-tect hidden seam patches.
- Dacron luff panel for smooth power delivery
- Adjustable head strap on 3.0-4.5 sizes.
- Fixed head on 4.7-5.3 sizes
Demo Size Options:
4.7 (last one)